Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mandi. Being her usual self. Overflowing with love.

A letter my friend and registered nurse, Mandi has sent out recently regarding volunteering in Haiti.  Any donation, large or small, would be appreciated.  Thank you so much.

Hello beautiful friends and family,

I know you all know about the earthquake in Haiti and the devastation it has left. Being an RN, and really just a human that loves, I feel so strongly that I can help there and that I have something meaningful to contribute. I volunteered with National Nurses United to be sent to Haiti with other teams of nurses from around the country. This morning they held an emergency briefing to discuss the plan with the nurses that have volunteered and the press. Right now they are mobilizing the first group of nurses to try and head out via Miami by Saturday. They anticipate the need for nurses lasting for months. I don't know how soon I will be asked to go over but I am preparing now.
So I am asking you to contribute in whatever way you can to help cover travel and vaccination expenses. Also, if you have a private jet you would like to fill up with nurses that would be great too! Once those expenses are covered I will donate any left over money to National Nurses United, as it will go directly to getting more nurses into Haiti.
I am already inspired by your generosity!!
Being Love,
Mandi

p.s. Below is a link for donations that is connected to my paypal account and feel free to forward this :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=11183220
--
Can you surrender to how beautiful you are?

No comments: