Monday, April 9, 2007

Aloha and Maholo

I have been given a few lovely bon voyage gifts by a few lovely human beings and I am just overwhelmed at the generosity and thoughtfulness of my dear friends.

One gift is a book called Ever Wonder? by Kobi Yamada. It is a poignant little book filled with questions meant to…well…make you wonder. I wanted to share some of my favorite ones. If any of them happen to make you wonder, maybe take a moment to really answer them.



When was the last time you did something for the first time?





What do you pack to pursue a dream, what do you leave behind?





When will you ever have more time than you do right now?





What are five things you value most in life?





What is the one thing you think of that always makes you smile?





Can you really be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you?





If what's in your dreams wasn't already inside of you, how could you even dream it?





Do you know that you know far more than you know you know?





What good has worrying ever done?





Where do you draw the line between possible and impossible?





How do you want to be remembered?





What makes something beautiful?





Are you the type of person with whom you would like to spend the rest of your life?





Are you making new mistakes, or the same old ones?





If you had five minutes to live, who would you call? And why are you waiting?




Aloha and Mahalo until June 16th, I will miss each and every one of you. I hope to see you when I come back ripped and cut and tanned. Or dead.

No comments: